Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Michael's Army-"Who Is Like Unto God"- Spiritual Warfare, Deliverance, Liberation, Teaching and Healing + Exposing Luciferian Cabal in the Catholic Church

It is time that Catholics around the world come to the knowledge and truth about WHO is running Holy Mother Church and WHAT they are about! They are not Catholic but portray themselves, at the highest ranks, as Catholic Clergy and laypersons in every aspect of the entire Catholic world.  
I spent years attempting to expose this ancient Cabal in the Church since the age of 26 years old. I was what you called a Conspiracy Theorists although, everything I spoke about, I had first hand knowledge or was exposed to it in one way or another. I have deleted all my old posts in order to just start from 2020. "Fight ye children of Light." God let the truth be known. 

No comments:

Post a Comment